- Your artist will cover your new tattoo the best way possible.
- Remove the plastic cover the next morning (if you don’t have tegaderm which can stay on for 3-4 days.)
- Wash and desinfect your hands before touching the new tattoo. Gently wash the tattoo with mild soap and water and let it air dry.
- Gently apply a thin layer of cream twice a day. Do not cover with bandage.
- Gently wash your tattoo twice a day and let it dry completely before reapplying the cream.
- Avoid swimming and the sun for about 2-4 weeks.
- Do not scratch the tattoo and be sure to always have clean hands when touching it.
- If you experience any problem please contact us!
We’re on our way to present a new product serie especially for Tattoo Aftercare.
More info to come.